STAMPIN’ UP! WAVES OF INSPIRATION
Waves of Inspiration Heat Embossed Card
I needed a birthday card for one my great-nephews and thought he would enjoy this one. He’s still in high school and enjoys water so using Stampin’ Up! Waves of Inspiration stamp set seamed perfect to me.
The Stampin’ Up! Waves of Inspiration bundle is in the Annual Catalog and is so versatile with what you can do with it. I happen to enjoy using Blending Brushes and Heat Embossing. There are 5 colors in the wave. Using the new smaller Blending Brushes in the Spring Mini-Catalog was perfect for adding color to the wave.
I hope you enjoy this card as much as I enjoyed making it.
Let’s Get Started
- Let’s start with adding Balmy Blue Ink with the larger Blending Brush to full surface of the Basic White Cardstock panel. Since I was adding clouds I left the sky fairly light and uneven in color.
- Using the Stamparatus, stamp the wave stamp onto the bottom of the panel with Balmy Blue Ink. I stamped it twice with the Stamparatus using VersaMark Ink and then added the White Embossing Powder. Use the Heat Gun to melt the powder.
- Ink the Wave using Small Blending Brush with the following colors in this order: Tahitian Tide, Bermuda Bay, Pacific Point and Starry Sky. I only added colors in certain areas. The Tahitian Tide went basically into the whole wave and I added Bermuda Bay in top of wave and small areas of the lower point. Then the Pacific Point started about half way down and the Starry Sky went in the very lower area. I also added some Tahitian Tide very lightly to the lower area of the sky.
- Fold your Tahitian Tide Card Base in half on the score line and burnish with Bone Folder.
- Adhere the Basic Black panel to card front with your favorite adhesive.
- Stamp the greeting in Pacific Point Ink onto a scrap of White Cardstock. Cut out with the longer rounded rectangular die. Adhere to “wave panel” with Mini-Dimensional’s. Insert Linen thread thru each end and tape the ends to back of panel separating the ends when taping about 1/4”. Adhere panel to Card Front.
- Add an Adhesive Sheet to a 1” x 4” piece of Black Cardstock. Cut 3 Birds, from the Wave Dies, adhere to Card Front.
- Cut 2 Clouds from White Cardstock scrap using the Wave Dies. Adhere to Card Front with Mini-Dimensional’s.
- For the inside I stamped the Saying in Pacific Point Ink onto White Cardstock. Stamp the pelican on a piling with a combination of Soft Suede for the piling and Smokey Slate Ink for the pelican. Ink the stamp up using Daubers. Adhere to Black panel and then to Tahitian Tide panel. Adhere to card inside.
- Stamp the Pelican/Log stamp on the left side of Envelope using the same process as for inside.
And now you have a beautiful card to brighten someone’s day.
- Tahitian Tide: 5-1/2” x 8-1/2”, score at 4-1/4”. This is your card base
- Basic Black: 5-5/16” x 4-1/16” times 2 for front and inside, 1” x 4” for birds
- Basic White: 5-1/8” x 3-7/8”, scrap for clouds
- Stamps: Waves of Inspiration
- Dies: Wave Dies
- Cardstock/Paper: Tahitian Tide, Basic Black, Basic White
- Stampin Pads: Balmy Blue, Tahitian Tide, Bermuda Bay, Pacific Point, Starry Sky
- Ribbon: Linen Thread
- Others: Basic Embossing Powders (White)
- Adhesives: Mini-Dimensionals, Liquid Glue, Tear N Tape, Stampin Seal, Adhesive Sheets
- Tools: Heat Tool, Paper Trimmer, Cut & Emboss Machine, Stamparatus, Clear Blocks, Take Your Pick, Bone Folder, Paper Snip Scissors, Blending Brushed, Small Blending Brushes, Embossing Additions Tool Kit
Paper Pumpkin Sunshine & Smiles Kit Plus Die Add-On’s
Make cloudy days a little brighter with the Sunshine & Smiles Paper Pumpkin Kit! This kit includes nine sweet and sunny cards—three each of three designs. If someone you know is weathering a storm, this kit is just what you’ll need to create cards that are sure to brighten their day!
Catch a glimpse of sunshine through those springtime showers with this kit’s playful peek-through cards! Each card includes an open window in the front, perfect for adding a touch of dimension and layering! You and your customers will have fun crafting with these cards—rain or shine!
AND for the first time ever, we’ve got a coordinating die add-on! See picture of dies in picture at top bottom right.
CLICK HERE to keep reading to learn more!
Shop and Earn Free Products
I hope that you’re as excited about SALE-A-BRATION as I am. I love when it’s Sale A-bration time. Enjoy a FREE product from the Sale-a-bration Brochure for EVERY $50/$100 order you place now through February 28, 2023. No limit!
Earn Reward Points quickly for a $25 Credit
When placing an order please use the current Host Code* and earn REWARD POINTS. Once you earn 10 reward points you will receive a $25 shopping credit from me. CLICK HERE for more details.
*NEWEST HOST CODE is always located on the right side of webpage midway down.
Ever Thought About Joining Stampin Up?
Sale-A-Brationis an excellent time to join Stampin’ Up! Family and my Team.
When you Stampin’ Up! You join an an Independent Demonstrator. There is only one requirement and the is meet your quarterly minimum. You can achieve this as a hobbies Demonstrator or by selling the products as a business. The choice is yours.
By becoming a Demonstrator you get early assess to all new products and even receive a discount on the product. There is a Demonstrator only Facebook page which is wonderful to see what other Demonstrators are making around the world.
When you sign up during Sale-A-Bration you can choose from three incredible options:
- Option 1: The exclusive Boho Blue Mini Machine ($63 USD value) + your choice of $175* of Stampin’ Up! products for only $129.
- Option 2: The original white Mini Machine ($63 USD value) + your choice of $175 USD* of Stampin’ Up! products for only $129.
- Option 3: Your choice of $175 USD* of Stampin’ Up! products for only $99 USD.
*That’s $50 more product than the standard Starter Kit offer!
I would love to have you on my Team. If you have any questions or need more information please email me at Bonnie@Stampingwithbonnielynn.com. I would love to share all the details. If you’re ready to sign up now then click on the button.