STAMPIN’ UP! FRIENDLY GNOMES CARD WITH VIDEO
Friendly Gnomes Card & Video
Stampin’ Up! Friendly Gnomes Stamp set from the Spring Mini Catalog is so much fun. The gnomes are cute and can be used for a number of occasions. One gnome is even holding a heart, perfect for Valentine’s Day. The Gnome Dies from the Holiday Catalog also work on these Gnomes and are still available even though they are not listed in the current catalog.
The Gnome and flowers are colored with Alcohol Inks and the bird is colored with a yellow color pencil. The pencil was the only thing I had that would give me texture and a bright yellow color. Don’t forget to use the Stampin Pierce Mat under your paper when using Photopolymer Stamps.
I hope you enjoy this card as much as I enjoyed making it.
CLICK FOR FRIENDLY GNOMES VIDEO
Let’s Get Started
- Stamp your Gnome on a piece of White Cardstock with Black Memento Ink. Watch the video to see how I colored the Gnome. I’ll show you a trick that I used since I didn’t have the right shades of Stampin’ Blends. Colors used are: Petal Pink (hands & nose, dark petal pink for flower center), Balmy Blue (hat), Mint Macaron (shirt), Shaded Spruce (pants), Soft Suede (shoes), Smoky Slate (beard), Daffodil Delight (flowers). Cut out with coordinating Gnome Die.
- Cut the 3rd largest Scalloped Contour Die out of White Cardstock. Stamp the flower stamp in Black Memento Ink on the bottom left corner and stamp the bird on top of flower. Color the bird with a yellow color pencil. Color the flower leaves with Light Granny Apple Green. Flower petals are colored Dark Petal Pink and the Center in Dark Daffodil Delight.
- The greeting is stamped at the top of the Scalloped Contour piece. I inked up part of the stamp in Shaded Spruce Ink and stamped it making sure the word “friend” didn’t have any ink on it. Ink up the “friend” in Night of Navy Ink and stamp below the green words to the right.
- Fold your Balmy Blue Card Base in half on the score line and burnish with Bone Folder.
- Adhere the Balmy Blue Regency Park Designer Series Paper to top of Card Base Front. Adhere the Flower piece to bottom of Card Front just below the top piece. Apply the Mango Melody Strip across where the two papers join.
- Using Dimensionals adhere the White Scalloped Contour piece to Card Front. Add the colored Gnome to contour piece with Dimensionals.
- Add Adhesive Backed Milky Dots to Card Front (I used small mango dots and a small petal pink dot).
- On the inside stamp your saying in Night of Navy Ink. Stamp the flower in the bottom left corner in Black Memento Ink. Color the flowers with dark Petal Pink, Balmy Blue in center of flowers and Granny Apple Green for leaves.
- The Envelope was finished by stamping the flower in the bottom left corner with Black Memento Ink. This time I colored the flowers with light Balmy Blue Ink, flower centers in Petal Pink and the leave in light Granny Apple Green.
And now you have a beautiful card to brighten someone’s day.
Card Recipe Friendly Gnomes Card
- Balmy Blue: 8-1/2” x 5-1/2” (card base)
- Basic White: 4” x 5-1/4” (inside)
- Mango Melody: 4-1/8” x 1/2”
- Regency Park Designer Series Paper: Flower paper 4” x 2-5/8”, Blue pattern paper 4” x 2-5/8”
- Stamps: Friendly Gnomes, Framed Florets
- Dies: Gnome Dies, Scalloped Contour Dies
- Cardstock/Paper: Balmy Blue, Mango Melody, Basic White, Regency Park DSP
- Stampin Pads: Shaded Spruce, Night of Navy
- Embellishments:Adhesive Backed Milky Dots
- Adhesives: Dimensionals, Glue Dots, Liquid Glue, Tear N Tape, Stampin Seal
- Tools: Paper Trimmer, Cut & Emboss Machine, Stamparatus, Clear Blocks, Take Your Pick, Bone Folder, Stampin Pierce Mat, Paper Snip Scissors
Shop and Earn Free Products
I hope that you’re as excited about SALE-A-BRATION as I am. I love when it’s Sale A-bration time. Enjoy a FREE product from the Sale-a-bration Brochure for EVERY $50/$100 order you place now through February 28, 2023. No limit!
Earn Reward Points quickly for a $25 Credit
When placing an order please use the current Host Code* and earn REWARD POINTS. Once you earn 10 reward points you will receive a $25 shopping credit from me. CLICK HERE for more details.
*NEWEST HOST CODE is always located on the right side of webpage midway down.
Ever Thought About Joining Stampin Up?
Sale-A-Bration is an excellent time to join Stampin’ Up! Family and my Team.
When you Stampin’ Up! You join an an Independent Demonstrator. There is only one requirement and the is meet your quarterly minimum. You can achieve this as a hobbies Demonstrator or by selling the products as a business. The choice is yours.
By becoming a Demonstrator you get early assess to all new products and even receive a discount on the product. There is a Demonstrator only Facebook page which is wonderful to see what other Demonstrators are making around the world.
When you sign up during Sale-A-Bration you can choose from three incredible options:
- Option 1: The exclusive Boho Blue Mini Machine ($63 USD value) + your choice of $175* of Stampin’ Up! products for only $129.
- Option 2: The original white Mini Machine ($63 USD value) + your choice of $175 USD* of Stampin’ Up! products for only $129.
- Option 3: Your choice of $175 USD* of Stampin’ Up! products for only $99 USD.
*That’s $50 more product than the standard Starter Kit offer!
I would love to have you on my Team. If you have any questions or need more information please email me at Bonnie@Stampingwithbonnielynn.com. I would love to share all the details. If you’re ready to sign up now then click on the button.