STAMPIN’ UP! DAINTY DELIGHT CARD & VIDEO
Dainty Delight Thank You Card & Video
Today I’m giving you a sneak peak of the Stampin’ Up! Dainty Delights Bundle from the new January to April mini catalog. I made this one card as a Thank You Card and in the video I made a Birthday Card. I’ve included the stamps and dies I used for the greetings under “supplies used”.
I used the Water Painters to do some water coloring for the flowers and leaves on the card. The Dainty Flower Designer Series Paper is one of the choices from the Sale-A bration catalog starting January 5th, while supplies, until February 28th, with a qualifying order. The paper has a water color look to it.
When looking at the catalog for the first time, this was the Stamp Bundle that I liked the most. There are many other nice sets in the catalog too. As a demonstrator it’s hard for me to select the ones I think you would like to see. I would love input from you all on what you would like to see cards of from both this new mini catalog and the current annual catalog.
I hope you enjoy this card as much as I enjoyed making it.
Let’s Get Started
- Start with the Dainty Delight Dies and Water Color Paper, cut out your flowers, flower center, leaves and your greeting after stamping it with Memento or Ink on the Water Color Paper. The “Thank You” is from the Plentiful Plants stamp set and cut out with one of the Natural Print Dies. (Note – let your ink dry well no the greeting before water coloring it).
- Using your Water Painters, paint the flower petals with Crushed Curry and Melody Mango Ink. Flower centers are down with Soft Suede Ink and the leaves/stem are painted with Pear Pizzazz and Mossy Meadow Ink. The wispy flower with stem is painted by using Petal Pink on the flowers and the Pear Pizzazz and Mossy Meadow Ink on the stem. Once the ink was well dried I used Pear Pizzazz Ink on the greeting.
- While your Water Color pieces are drying Fold your Rich Razzleberry Card Base in half on the score line and burnish with Bone Folder.
- Adhere your Dainty Flowers DSP to the card front with your favorite adhesive.
- Emboss your Fresh Freesia Cardstock strip with the Timeworn Type Embossing Folder. Adhere to card front. Set it about an inch from the whatever side you want to. I have examples of both sides below.
- For the card inside add a strip of the Dainty Flowers DSP to the left side of White Cardstock panel. Stamp your saying in Mossy Meadow Ink, saying if from the Plentiful Plants stamp set.
- The envelope is finished with a piece of Designer Series Paper. Tape around the edges of the envelope flap and then add your paper. Trim off any paper that hangs off the edge of envelope flap.
- You Water Color pieces should be dried now, if not you can use your Heat Tool to speed it along. Glue your leaf/stem to the card front. Add your flowers with Glue Dots along the stem. Glue the flower centers to the middle of flowers.
- Add your Greeting to Card Front with Dimensionals.
- Using a Glue Dot add your Pink Flower with stem to Card Front with the end of stem ending under the greeting or a flower petal.
- Time for embellishments. For the “Thank You” card I added some of the Mango Melody Adhesive Backed Milky Dots to it. On the “Birthday” card I added one of the Dragonfly Trinkets.
- And now you have a beautiful card to brighten someone’s day.
CLICK TO PRINT CARD INSTRUCTIONS
- Rich Razzleberry: 8-1/2” x 5-1/2” scored at 4-1/4” (card base)
- Basic White: 4” x 5-1/4” (inside)
- Fresh Freesia: 1-1/4” x 5-1/4” (front strip)
- Dainty Flowers Designer Series Paper: 4” x 5-1/4” (card front), 5/8” x 5-1/4” (inside), approximately 6” x 2-1/4” (envelope flap, measure your envelope flap first before cutting paper)
- Water Color Paper: 5” x 7”
- Stamps: Dainty Delight, Plentiful Plants (“Thank You” and card inside), Charming Sentiments (Birthday greeting)
- Dies: Dainty Delights, Natural Prints (to cut “Thank You”), Sentiment Silhouettes (to cut birthday)
- Cardstock/Paper: Rich Razzleberry, Fresh Freesia, Basic White, Dainty Flowers DSP, Watercolor Paper
- Stampin Pads: Crushed Curry, Mango Melody, Pear Pizzazz, Mossy Meadow, Petal Pink, Soft Suede
- Embellishments: Adhesive Backed Milky Dots, Dragonfly Trinkets
- Embossing Folders: Timeworn Type
- Adhesives: Dimensionals, Glue Dots, Liquid Glue, Tear N Tape, Stampin Seal
- Tools: Water Painters, Heat Tool, Paper Trimmer, Cut & Emboss Machine, Stamparatus, Clear Blocks, Take Your Pick, Bone Folder, Stampin Pierce Mat, Paper Snip Scissors
Earn Reward Points quickly for a $25 Credit
When placing an order please use the current Host Code* and earn REWARD POINTS. Once you earn 10 reward points you will receive a $25 shopping credit from me. CLICK HERE for more details.
*NEWEST HOST CODE is always located on the right side of webpage midway down.
Key to My Heart January’s Paper Pumpkin Kit
Seal your love this season with the Key to My Heart Paper Pumpkin Kit! This month’s kit represents the tradition of locking a padlock on a bridge to symbolize unbreakable love. It comes with everything you need to make 9 darling love-themed cards—3 each of 3 designs. So, no matter who your dance partner or dinner date is, you can make something heartfelt for them this season.
Plus, this month there is a special add-on! The add-on is a heart-shaped treat box. These Heart Boxes are easy to put together and will take your crafting even further. Add-ons are live during the subscription period, but are only available while supplies. Act quick, and don’t miss out on these Heart Boxes filled with love! ORDER PREPAID KITS HERE
CONTINUE READING HERE