STAMPIN’ UP! SWEETEST CANDY CANE TEACUP CARD & VIDEO
Sweetest Candy Cane Teacup Christmas Card & Video
It’s December and that means Last Chance time for Stampin’ Up! July to December Mini Catalog. If you go to “Sales Specials” on the Stampin’ Up Page you’ll find Last Chance and Clearance categories to shop. Please check them both out as they are having some really sweet sales. Not everything under Last Chance is discounted but many items are. The clearance page has some awesome buys on it.
Today I’m featuring the Sweetest Candy Cane Bundle along with the Teacup Dies from the Annual Catalog. The Sweetest Candy Cane Bundle and the Sweetest Christmas Designer Series Paper are still available as I write this blog.
I really liked the idea of a Candy Cane in a cup of tea, especially if it’s a mint tea. This is a more simple card, compared to what I usually do, whether you’re making one or multiple cards. I hope you enjoy this card as much as I enjoyed making it.
Let’s Get Started
- Fold your Real Red cardstock in half on the score line and burnish with Bone Folder. This is your card base.
- Wrap a piece of Real Red Ribbon around the DSP and tie a bow over on the left side. Adhere your Sweetest Christmas DSP to card front with your favorite adhesive.
- Use the 2nd largest circle from the Stylish Shape Dies to cut out the Red Glimmer paper circle. Add to card front with Dimensionals over the Red Ribbon.
- Using your Stamparatus, stamp your Candy Cane in Real Red Ink. Cut out with coordinating Candy Cane Die. Stamp you Greeting in Real Red Ink and cut out with the 2nd smallest Rectangle (long & lean) Stitched Dies.
- Cut out solid White Teacup with the Teacup Dies.
- Add Adhesive Sheet 1-3/4” x 2-1/2” to the back of a piece of Real Red Glimmer Paper, of the same size, from the Real Red & White Glimmer Paper. Cut with the detailed Teacup Die by running through your Cut & Emboss Machine 3 or 4 times for a good solid cut.
- Remove the backing from the Detailed Teacup cut out and adhere to the White Teacup.
- Attached the Candy Cane to the back of the Teacup with Stampin Seal (about 1” on front side of candy cane near the bottom) then adhere to back of Teacup. Use Dimensionals to adhere to Red Glimmer Circle, stack 2 Dimensionals at the top of candy cane on the back so it’s the same height as the teacup (remember you already used Dimensionals on the circle.)
- Adhere Greeting to 3” x 1” Red Glimmer then adhere to Card Front with Dimensionals.
- For the Card Inside stamp your Saying in Real Red Ink onto White Cardstock. At the bottom of the page add a strip of the Sweetest Christmas Designer Series Paper.
- The Envelope is finished with a piece of Sweetest Christmas Designer Series Paper added to the Envelope Flap.
And now you have a beautiful Christmas card to brighten a special someones Christmas.
- Real Red: 8-1/2” x 5-1/2”, score at 4-1/4” (cardbase)
- Basic White: (2) 4-1/4” x 5-1/2”, one for stamping and teacup, one for card inside
- Real Red Glimmer Paper: 1-3/4” x 2-1/2” (detailed teacup), 3” x 3” (circle), 3” x 1” (layer behind greeting)
- Sweetest Christmas DSP: 4” x 5-1/4” (card front), 4” x 7/8” (inside), 2-1/4” x 6-1/4” (envelope flap, double check your envelope flap for a more accurate measurement)
- Stamps: Sweet Candy Canes
- Dies: Candy Cane Dies, Teacup Dies, Stylish Shape Dies, Rectangle Stitched Dies
- Cardstock/Paper: Real Red, Basic White, Real Red & White Glimmer Paper, Sweetest Christmas DSP
- Stampin Pads: Real Red
- Embellishments: Real Red & Garden Green Combo Ribbon
- Adhesives: Dimensionals, Liquid Glue, Tear N Tape, Stampin Seal, Adhesive Sheets
- Tools: Paper Trimmer, Cut & Emboss Machine, Stamparatus, Clear Blocks, Take Your Pick, Bone Folder, Paper Snip Scissors
Earn Reward Points quickly for a $25 Credit
When placing an order please use the current Host Code* and earn REWARD POINTS. Once you earn 10 reward points you will receive a $25 shopping credit from me. CLICK HERE for more details.
*NEWEST HOST CODE is always located on the right side of webpage midway down.
Paper Pumpkin – December Kit
Good Things Come in Small Packages
Create fun gift card holders to help you celebrate your special occasions all year long! Personalize each gift with these reversible boxes and paper bands for a unique design every time. This kit comes with enough supplies for you to make 16 different gift card holders—2 each of 8 designs. It also has an all-occasion stamp set and enough paper pieces to make your craft really pop! No matter what the occasion or who the recipient is, this is a coordinated paper craft that everyone will love and appreciate!
Plus, this month you can take your crafting even further with a special add-on! Give a gift card and a personalized card with the Good Things Cards & Envelopes add-on. You get 20 cards (5 each of 4 designs) and 20 coordinating envelopes. Add-ons are live during the subscription period but will only be available while supplies last, so don’t wait!