STAMPIN’ UP! MERRIEST MOMENTS CHRISTMAS CARD
Merriest Moments Boughs of Holly Card
Stampin’ Up Merriest Moments stamp set along with the Merriest Frames Hybrid Embossing Folder are making a return from last years Holiday Catalog. I didn’t purchase it until a few weeks ago and I’m so glad I did. This set makes such beautiful cards. The Boughs of Holly Designer Series Paper matches nicely with this set.
Using just the stamps for a card will make a lovely one and if you use the masking technique you’ll be able to have the leaves under the poinsettia. The Dies/Hybrid Embossing Folder is sold separately from the stamps and are well worth the price.
There are so many different combinations with the dies/Embossing Folder and over the rest of the Fall until we celebrate Christmas I plan on sharing some of those different combinations with you. I look forward to discovering with you what I come up with. I hope you enjoy this card as much as I enjoyed making it.
Let’s Get Started
- Cut your card base 5-1/2” x 8-1/2” and score on the long side at 4-1/4”. Cut the rest of your cardstock and designer series paper (DSP) according to the sizes listed below under “Cardstock”.
- Fold you Evening Evergreen Card Base in half on the score line and burnish with Bone Folder.
- Adhere the Boughs of Holly DSP to the card front.
- Using the large detailed die cut out the white cardstock panel. Line the cut out piece up with the design in the corresponding Hybrid Embossing Folder and run through the Cut & Emboss machine. Add adhesive to the underneath side of the center rectangle and adhere to card front.
- Stamp the Greeting from the Brightest Glow Stamp Set in Cherry Cobbler Ink and cut out with the rectangle die from the Merriest Frames Dies. Add to card front with Dimensional’s.
- Use the Evening Evergreen Ink and stamp the bough 2 times and the large pine needles onto the white cardstock. Stamp each of the 2 larger poinsettia’s in Cherry Cobbler Ink. Die cut each item with the coordinating dies.
- Add the large poinsettia first with one dimensional, offset from the center so the dimensional doesn’t sit on the greeting. The little poinsettia is added with a dimensional. The greenery is attached with Glue Dots. The center of Poinsettia is finished with a Brushed Metallic Adhesive-Backed Dot.
- Gold Satin Edge Ribbon was tied into a bow and adhered with a Glue Dot.
- The inside of card was finished with the saying stamped in Evening Evergreen Ink. The Poinsettias were stamped in Cherry Cobbler Ink.
- Finish the Envelop with a Poinsettia stamped in Cherry Cobbler Ink on the lower left side. On the envelope flap either stamp more poinsettias or add Boughs of Holly Designer Series Paper to it.
And now you have a beautiful card to brighten someones Christmas Season.
- Evening Evergreen: 5-1/2”x 8-1/2” scored at 4-1/4”
- Basic White: 4-1/4” x 5-1/2” (cut detailed frame), 3-1/4” x 2-1/2” greeting, 4” x 5” for stamping, 4” x 5-1/4” inside.
- Boughs of Holly Designer Series Paper: 4” x 5-1/4”
- Stamps: Merriest Moments, Brightest Glow
- Dies: Merriest Frames Hybrid Embossing Folder
- Cardstock/Paper: Evening Evergreen, Basic White, Boughs of Holly DSP
- Stampin Pads: Cherry Cobbler, Evening Evergreen
- Embellishments: Brushed Metallic Adhesive-Backed Dots, Gold Satin Edge Ribbon
- Adhesives: Dimensionals, Glue Dots, Liquid Glue, Tear N Tape, Stampin Seal
- Tools: Paper Trimmer, Cut & Emboss Machine, Stamparatus, Clear Blocks, Take Your Pick, Bone Folder, Stampin Pierce Mat, Paper Snip Scissors
CURRENT HOST CODE GPJ47GQ3
Earn Reward Points quickly for a $25 Credit
When placing an order please use the current Host Code* and earn REWARD POINTS. Once you earn 10 reward points you will receive a $25 shopping credit from me. CLICK HERE for more details.
*NEWEST HOST CODE is always located on the right side of webpage midway down.
BECOME A STAMPIN’ UP! DEMONSTRATOR
Take Advantage of the the Starter Kit Promotion from Stampin’ Up through October 31st.
October is a fabulous time to join Stampin’ Up! New team members will get even MORE FREE products in their customizable Starter Kit. Between 4–31 October, those who sign up can get $155 worth of products for only $99 + free business supplies + free shipping + all the fun being a part of Stampin’ Up! and my team, Starlight Crafters.
STARTER KIT + PROMOTION DATE: OCTOBER 4-31, 2022
- A new demonstrator can select any eligible Stampin’ Up! products up to the stated value.
- The Starter Kit also includes business resources like catalogs, brochures, order forms, and postcards.
- In addition to the amazing added value to their Starter Kit, when new team members join Stampin’ Up! they get to be a part of our amazing community of crafters. Plus, they get to enjoy sharing simple and fun crafting experiences with others, early access to products, and exclusive access to training events.
- The Starter Kit also includes a FREE past Paper Pumpkin kit.
- When you join Stampin’ Up! you get to be a part of our amazing community of crafters. You get to share fun crafting experiences with others, have early access to new products and exclusive access to training events.
- There is no requirements to hold events, share online or sell in any way to others. You can join and simply get the awesome Starter Kit + deal and then get a minimum of a 20% discount on anything that you purchase as a Demonstrator.
- New demonstrators who submit their Independent Demonstrator Agreement (IDA) before October 4th or after October 31st will not be eligible for this offer.
CLICK HERE TO JOIN MY TEAM – Starlight Crafters