STAMPIN’ UP! PEACE TO YOU MERRIEST FRAMES
Peace To You Merriest Frames Card & VIDEO
Stampin’ Up Peace to You stamp set and the Merriest Frames Hybrid Embossing Folder where both used to create this beautiful card. The combination of these two sets with the Brushed Metallic Cardstock is very much Christmas to me. The Peace to You stamp set is probably my favorite of the Mini July to December Catalog as it represents what Christmas is all about for me. The Merriest Frames Hybrid Embossing Folder was made with the perfect spot for displaying beautiful stamps. I hope you enjoy this card as much as I enjoyed making it. By mixing and combining your stamp sets/bundles will bring you many new looks with an old favorite set. I hope you enjoy this card as much as I enjoyed making it.
Let’s Get Started
- Fold your Blackberry Bliss Cardstock in half on the score line and burnish with Bone Folder.
- Emboss the 4-1/4” x 5-1/2” panel of Blackberry Bliss Cardstock with the Merriest Frames Hybrid Embossing Folder. Adhere to Card Front with your favorite adhesive.
- Cut out the Brushed Metallic Cardstock panel with the detailed large die from the Merriest Frames Dies and then emboss the cut-out piece with the Hybrid Embossing Folder. Adhere to Card Front by gluing just the back side of the of the center frame to the matching area on the front of card.
- Stamp the Church stamp from the Peace to You stamp set using the Stamparatus in Blackberry Bliss Ink on the White square Cardstock. Using the rectangle die from the Merriest Frame Dies, cut out the church and adhere this to the Card Front with Dimensionals.
- Stamp the Greeting in VersaMark Ink onto a scrap of Blackberry Bliss Cardstock. Heat Emboss with Gold Embossing Powder. Die cut out with die from Seasonal Label Dies. Adhere to lower right bottom of Card Front with Mini Dimensionals.
- For the card inside stamp saying in Blackberry Bliss Ink to White Cardstock. Using the 3 Holly Leaves from the Merriest Moments stamp set, stamp each one in Shaded Spruce Ink in the bottom left-hand corner. Stamp the Berries in Blackberry Bliss Ink. Also stamp the Holly Leaves and Berries on the bottom left corner of envelope.
And now you have a beautiful card to brighten someone’s Christmas.
- Blackberry Bliss: 8-1/2” x 5-1/2”, scored at 4-1/4” This is your card base, 4-1/4” x 5-1/2”, 3” x 1” greeting
- Basic White: 4” x 5-1/4” card inside
- Brushed Metallic Cardstock: 4-1/4” x 5-5/8”
- Stamps: Peace to You, Merriest Moments, Hope & Peace
- Dies: Seasonal Label Dies, Merriest Frames Hybrid Embossing Folder
- Cardstock/Paper: Blackberry Bliss, Basic White, Brushed Metallic Cardstock
- Stampin Pads: Blackberry Bliss, Shaded Spruce, VersaMark
- Others: Metallic Embossing Powders – Metallic (Copper, Gold & Silver), Heat Tool, Embossing Additions Tool Kit
- Adhesives: Dimensionals, Liquid Glue, Tear N Tape, Stampin Seal
- Tools: Paper Trimmer, Cut & Emboss Machine, Stamparatus, Clear Blocks, Take Your Pick, Bone Folder, Stampin Pierce Mat, Paper Snip Scissors
CURRENT HOST CODE
Earn Reward Points quickly for a $25 Credit
When placing an order please use the current Host Code and earn REWARD POINTS. Once you earn 10 reward points you will receive a $25 shopping credit from me. CLICK HERE for more details.
October Paper Pumpkin Kit Ho Ho Ho
‘Tis the season to make your own Christmas cards with the Ho Ho Ho Paper Pumpkin Kit! This kit contains whimsical designs of Santa and his reindeer in a classic Christmas color palette which is sure to match various styles of holiday décor and look great on mantles everywhere.
Each kit contains enough supplies to create 9 festive cards—3 each of 3 designs—and 9 coordinating envelopes. These cards are sure to bring the warm holiday spirit.
And word from the North Pole is that this kit coordinates with next month’s Paper Pumpkin tag kit and the special add-on product! With so much coordination between products, you’ll have a breeze at creating a cohesive look for all your holiday gifting needs. Make this season the most wonderful time of the year for your loved ones—and for yourself!
Subscribe to the October Paper Pumpkin Kit between 11 September and 10 October at paperpumpkin.com!
CLICK HERE FOR MORE PAPER PUMPKIN INFORMATION