STAMPIN’ UP! BIGGEST WISH CARD & VIDEO
Biggest Wish Birthday Card & Video
I’m excited to show you how I made this Birthday Card using the Stampin’ Up! Biggest Wish stamp set. You will need a Stamparatus to do the method I’m showing you in the video. I also wrote how I made the card in the instructions below. I discovered this technique last week from Tami White and couldn’t wait to share with you. I was surprised that I didn’t know about using the Stamparatus for this technique before now. It made the perfect Birthday Card for one of my many older brothers. The Stamparatus is a very useful tool especially as we come into the Christmas Season and are making multiples of cards. I hope you enjoy this card and Stamparatus technique as much as I did.
For the Birthday Card in the Video, I used the following Stampin Ink Pads and Cardstock: Granny Apple Green, Crushed Curry, Polished Pink, Pool Party and Poppy Parade. Except for the Card Base the cardstock was small scraps used on the inside for the candles. See picture below instructions plus a couple of examples.
CLICK HERE FOR BIGGEST WISH VIDEO FEATURING THE STAMPARATUS
Let’s Get Started
- Fold your Shaded Spruce Card Base in half on the score line and burnish with your Bone Folder.
- Stamp the “HAPPY” using the Stamparatus onto the White Cardstock. For stamping the “HAPPY” all you need to do is put the paper in the Stamparatus and place the stamp where you want the first “HAPPY” at making sure it’s up near the top of the Stamparatus. Close the plate to adhere the stamp to the plate. Ink the stamp and close the plate to stamp. Now open the plate, clean the stamp gently so it doesn’t move. Now lift the plate off the hinge and move down one spot. Ink the stamp again and closed the plate to stamp. It will stamp right below the first “HAPPY”. Keep repeating this process till you have 4 “HAPPY’s”. At this point you’ll put the “Birthday” Stamp where you want it and use the other plate on the other hinge to stamp this. Remember to use both magnets to hold your paper in place. Order of colors: Granny Apple Green, Crushed Curry, Poppy Parade, Pacific Point and the “birthday” was in Shaded Spruce.
- Add the Celebrate Everything Designer Series Paper to the left side of the Stamped White Cardstock. Then adhere to Shaded Spruce Card Base.
- For the inside, stamp your greeting from Charming Sentiments Stamp set in Shaded Spruce Ink onto White Cardstock. Adhere to inside of the card. Using the 2 Candle Dies from the Sentiment Silhouettes Dies cut one out of each of the same colors you stamped on the front. I suggest you use the Adhesive Sheets on the cardstock prior to cutting the candles out. This is much less messy than liquid glue and very easy to do. Join the 2 pieces together and adhere to the card inside at the bottom in the same order as your stamped colors.
- Stamp the back of the Card Base with a special stamp from the Limited-Edition Stamp Set.
And now you have a beautiful card to brighten someone’s Birthday
- Shaded Spruce: 8-1/2” x 5-1/2”, scored at 4-1/4” This is your card base
- Basic White: (2) 4” x 5-1/4” one each for card front and inside
- Celebrate Everything DSP: 1-3/8” x 5 – ¼” (This is a Host Paper)
- Scraps of the following colors for inside the card: Granny Apple Green, Crushed Curry, Poppy Parade, Pacific Point, Shaded Spruce
- Stamps: Biggest Wish, Charming Sentiments
- Dies: Sentiment Silhouettes Dies
- Cardstock/Paper: Shaded Spruce, Basic White, Celebrate Everything Designer Series Paper, Scraps of the following colors for inside the card: Granny Apple Green, Crushed Curry, Poppy Parade, Pacific Point, Shaded Spruce
- Stampin Pads: Granny Apple Green, Crushed Curry, Poppy Parade, Pacific Point, Shaded Spruce
- Adhesives: Dimensionals, Glue Dots, Liquid Glue, Tear N Tape, Stampin Seal, Adhesive Sheets
- Tools: Paper Trimmer, Cut & Emboss Machine, Stamparatus, Take Your Pick, Bone Folder
Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! products when you order from Bonnie-Lynn Lenke!
Bonnie-Lynn’s Reward points are my way of personally saying “thank you” for shopping with me and being a frequent shopper. You earn a reward point for every $25 increment you spend on Stampin’ Up! products (before shipping and taxes) through my online store. After you earn 10 Reward Points, I’ll provide you with a $25 product credit on a future order (I will need to personally place the order for you with the credit).
CLICK HERE FOR MORE DETAILS & TRACKING FORM
Additional Benefits of Being a Stamping With Bonnie-Lynn Customer:
When you place an on-line order through me, you instantly become one of my Preferred Customers*.
As one of my Stamping With Bonnie-Lynn Preferred Customers, you will receive the following extras:
- Free Stampin’ Up! Seasonal Catalogs mailed to you with each release (Holiday and Spring).
- Order $100 or greater (can be multiple orders totaling $100) in the year prior to the new Annual Catalog.
- On-line ordering provides a one-step, convenient and secure way to shop for Stampin’ Up! products, including access to the Clearance Rack!
- Subscribe to my Stamping With Bonnie-Lynn blog emails for card samples, tips, tutorials and the latest Stampin’ Up! promotions.
*Please note: To remain one of my Stamping With Bonnie-Lynn Preferred Customers, you need to have placed an order through me within the last year*.