STAMPIN’ UP PEACE TO YOU
Peace to You – Silent Night Holy Night Card
There is nothing more beautiful to me than to give or receive at Christmas than a card that represents the true meaning of Christmas. The Peace to You Stamp Set from Stampin’ Up is that card this year. Just stamping the main stamp, adding a star and doing a simple background is the perfect Christmas Card to me. The greeting that comes with this set, “Silent Night, Holy Night”, holds a special meaning to me too. It was my son’s favorite bedtime song when he was really young and I had to sing it to him every night. It was then my granddaughters and grandsons’ favorite bedtime song too. I hope you enjoy the simple elegance of this card.
Let’s Get Started
- Fold the Orchid Oasis Card Base on the score line and burnish with Bone Folder.
- Emboss White cardstock with the Merry Melody 3D Embossing Folder. Now tie an Orchid Oasis Metallic Woven Ribbon around this piece and adhere to the Orchid Oasis panel. At this time also emboss your Envelope Flap with the same embossing folder.
- Adhere the ribbon wrap panel to Card Base with Dimensionals.
- Using the Stamparatus (it may take 2 or 3 stamps for a crisp picture), stamp the Holy Family stamp in Orchid Oasis Ink on White Cardstock. Cut this imagine out with the Paper Trimmer or Paper Snip Scissors. Adhere to Card Front with Dimensionals.
- Add Wink of Stella to Star or with the Distressed Gold Specialty Paper, either cut out a star free hand or with any star die you may already have. I used one from the retired Star of Light Dies.
- Stamp greeting in Orchard Oasis Ink and cut out with a Stitched Rectangular Die and adhere to card front with Dimensionals.
- Using the Opal Rounds add 3 of them to card front.
- For the card inside I used the Peace to You stamp set to stamp “The light of the world” stamp in Orchid Oasis Ink onto White Cardstock. The “Merry Christmas to you and yours” stamp if part of the Christmas Barn stamp set. Adhere to card inside. There is also a new Stamp Set “Hope & Peace” that is perfect to go with this card (I forgot to order it at the same time).
- Using your Limited-Edition stamp set stamp a special Made with Love on the card back and even print your name underneath. It’s night to take credit for your art work.
And now you have a beautiful card to brighten someone’s Christmas
Card Recipe for Peace to You Card
- Orchid Oasis: 8-1/2” x 5-1/2”, scored at 4-1/4” This is your card. 4-1/8” x 5-3/8”
- Basic White: 3-3/4” x 5”, 2-1/2” x 3-3/4”, scrap for greeting, 4” x 5-1/4” for inside
- Distressed Gold Specialty Paper: Scrap
- Stamps: Peace to You, Christmas Barn
- Dies: Stitched Rectangle Dies, Star of Light Dies (retired)
- Cardstock/Paper: Orchid Oasis, Basic White, Distressed Gold Specialty Paper
- Stampin Pads: Orchid Oasis
- Embellishments: Opal Rounds, Orchid Oasis Metallic Woven Ribbon
- Embossing Folder: Merry Melody 3D embossing folder
- Adhesives: Dimensionals, Glue Dots, Liquid Glue, Stampin’ Seal
- Tools: Paper Trimmer, Cut & Emboss Machine, Stamparatus, Take Your Pick, Bone Folder
The New Mini Catalog is Here Plus Sale-a-bration
The July to December Mini Catalog is my favorite Catalog of the year and now you can share in the excitement of it. Not only that it’s Sale-a-bration time. With every $50 of Merchandise you order during July & August you get to select FREE ITEMS from the Sale-a-bration Catalog. It doesn’t get more exciting than this. Click Here to Shop the Mini Catalog.
Current Host Code: FCHGS3F2
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater of merchandise and receive a free gift from me. If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift.
*****Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards. Please also check that the Current Host Code is in the box when checking out.*****
PAPER PUMPKIN – SENDING GOOD THOUGHTS
“Seas” the day and set sail with across the ocean the Sending Good Thoughts Paper Pumpkin Kit! With beautifully designed nautical imagery, a fun message in a bottle motif, and sentiments that are “shore” to please, this month’s kit is full of warmth and fun.
ADVENTUROUS NAUTICAL THEME FOR EVERYONE
The Sending Good Thoughts Paper Pumpkin Kit not only has beautiful cards with gorgeous dry embossing, but the nautical design is appealing to everyone! Send your well wishes to father’s, brother’s, sister’s and friends who love setting sail on the ocean. Plus, the message in a bottle motif is great fun for kids who love a little bit of mystery!
CLICK HERE FOR MORE DETAILS