STAMPIN’ UP FLOWERING TULIPS FRIEND CARD
Flowering Tulips Thinking of You Friend Card
Today I’m sharing the Flowering Fields Designer Series Paper with you before it retires at the end of the month. I’m going to miss this paper; it is so pretty. Right now, you can still purchase it at a savings of 30% while supplies last through June 30th. The Flowering Tulips Bundle with it’s bundle savings is only good through June 30th, after that the stamp set and dies are still available separately.
The flowers on this card is two step stamping which means 2 separate stamps per flower. You’ll stamp the more fuller stamp first with the ink in full strength. Then for the second stamp you will ink the stamp, stamp off one time on scratch paper and then stamp over first flower. Practice makes perfect to get the shades you want and the correct lining up of the flowers. I hope you enjoy this card in my favorite colors…
Let’s Get Started
- Starting with the 3” x 3-1/4” White Cardstock stamp the “friend” stamp from the Happiness Abounds Stamp Set in Evening Evergreen Ink at the top. Then with the Fresh Freesia Ink stamp the middle flower by stamping the fuller stamp in full strength ink. Then use the second stamp for the flower by inking the stamp and stamping off one time on scratch paper then line up stamp with the first stamp and stamp. Repeat these steps 2 times with the other flower using Highland Heather Ink. Stamp the center for these last 2 flowers in Soft Suede Ink. Stamp a stem in Soft Succulent Ink on each flower. Stamp one leaf in Soft Succulent on the left then one in Evening Evergreen Ink in the center and one on the right.
- While you’re stamping flowers go ahead and stamp on the White Cardstock for the inside in Highland Heather with the Soft Succulent for both the stem and leaf. The inside sentiment if from the Flowering Tulips Stamp Set in Evening Evergreen Ink. Stamp the same flower on the envelope front.
- Fold the Rich Razzleberry card base in half on the score line and burnish with the Bone Folder.
- Adhere the Flowering Fields Designer Series Paper to Card Front with your favorite adhesive.
- Adhere your stamp flower panel to the 3-1/4” x 3-1/2” panel of Rich Razzleberry Cardstock. Use Dimensionals to adhere to card front.
- Tie a bow with your Windowpane Check Ribbon and adhere to center flower stem with a Glue Dot.
- Add three 2021-2023 In Color Jewels to card front (I used the Evening Evergreen).
- Brush some Wink of Stella to your flowers.
- Don’t forget to use on of the Limited-Edition Stamps in Rich Razzleberry Ink on the back of the card base.
And now you have a beautiful card to brighten someone’s day.
- Rich Razzleberry: 8-1/2” x 5-1/2” scored at 4-1/4” on long side for Card Base, 3-1/4” x 3-1/2”
- Basic White: 3” x 3-1/4”, 4” x 5-1/4” (inside)
- DSP: Flowering Fields 4” x 5-1/4”
- Stamps: Flowering Tulips, Happiness Abounds
- Cardstock/Paper: Rich Razzleberry, Basic White, Flowering Fields
- Stampin Pads: Evening Evergreen, Soft Succulent, Fresh Freesia, Highland Heather, Soft Suede
- Ribbon: Windowpane Check Ribbon
- Others: 2021-2023 In Color Jewels, Wink of Stella
- Adhesives: Dimensionals, Glue Dots, Liquid Glue, Tear N Tape, Stampin Seal
- Tools: Paper Trimmer, Clear Blocks, Take Your Pick, Bone Folder, Paper Snip Scissors, Stampin Pierce Mat
PICK OF THE CROP – JUNE’S PAPER PUMPKIN
Last Day to Order June 10th
Give your card collection a reFRESH with this month’s Paper Pumpkin Kit! We’re talking FRESH ideas, designs, cards, and crafts. Each month we strive to deliver a seasonal selection, and this month is no different. It’s time to express your love, gratitude, and style with summer’s hottest trends in crafting.
Plus, this month you can purchase additional mini canvas shopping bags for a fun twist on card packaging. Just our way of expanding one of our favorite kits of the season!
ABOUT THE KIT
Name: Pick of the Crop
This kit includes:
- This month’s kit contains enough elements to create 9 cards—3 each of 3 designs—and 9 coordinating envelopes. This all-inclusive kit includes printed card bases, die-cut paper pieces, adhesive, and more!
- The Pick of the Crop Paper Pumpkin Kit includes a Calypso Coral Classic Stampin’ Spot!
Current Host Code: 32NZS3CH
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater of merchandise and receive a free gift from me. If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift.
*****Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards. Please also check that the Current Host Code is in the box when checking out.*****