STAMPIN’ UP HAPPINESS ABOUNDS BIRTHDAY CARD
Happiness Abounds Birthday Card
Today I’m sharing with you a card made with Stampin’ Up’s Happiness Abounds Stamp Set and Hues of Happiness DSP. Does this card look familiar to you? I copied it from the front cover of the 2022/2023 Annual Catalog only I selected a different color scheme. This Designer Series Paper is Gorgeous. Four of the 12 papers coordinate with the dies to cut out flowers and leaves. That is what I did for this card. I know that I’ll stock up on this paper to use for some time. I will get around to using my blends with the stamps when I fall out of love with the DSP, lol. The suite consists of the Happiness Abounds stamp set, Blossoming Happiness Dies, Hues of Happiness Designer Series Paper and the Glassy Dot Assortment. The stamp set has some wonderful sayings in it with an attractive font. This card should go together rather quickly for you.
Let’s Get Started
- Fold you Thick Basic White Cardstock in half and burnish with Bone Folder. This is your card base.
- Adhere your DSP Panel to card front.
- Cut out 2 large flowers and one each of the 2 different leaves with the coordinating Blossoming Happiness Dies.
- Die cut the edge of your White Cardstock 2-3/4” x 4-1/4” with the edge die with the round holes in it. Lay out the flowers and leaves on this panel to determine your layout. Then stamp the matching leaves stamps, once each on the panel in Parakeet party ink.
- Adhere flowers and leaves with glue dots or a small amount of tape/seal. Adhere panel to cards front with Dimensionals.
- Stamp Sentiment onto White Cardstock in Starry Sky ink. Cut out with Stitched Rectangle Die. Adhere to card front with Dimensionals and Glue Dots.
- Add Glossy Dots to card front in a color that matches your flowers.
- Stamp a greeting onto the White Cardstock for inside in Starry Sky ink. Stamp a flower in a color that matches your card. Adhere to Starry Sky Cardstock panel. Adhere panel to card inside.
- Stamp flower on lower left corner of envelope.
- Apply liquid glue to edge of envelope flap and add DSP to flap. Trim off excess DSP.
- Remember to stamp the back of card with a stamp from the Limit-Edition Stamp set in a color to match your card.
And now you have a beautiful card to brighten someone’s day.
- Basic White Thick: 8-1/2” x 5-1/2” scored at 4-1/4” on long side for Card Base
- Basic White: 2-3/4” x 4-1/4”, 4” x 5-1/4” (inside), scrap for stamping
- Starry Sky: 4” x 5-1/4” (inside panel)
- Hues of Happiness DSP: 4-1/4” x 5-1/2”, cut outs of flowers and leaves
- Stamps: Happiness Abounds, Limited-Edition
- Dies: Blossoming Happiness
- Cardstock/Paper: Basic White Thick, Basic White, Starry Sky, Hues of Happiness Designer Series Paper
- Stampin Pads: Starry Sky, Parakeet Party
- Others: Glossy Dot Assortment
- Adhesives: Dimensionals, Liquid Glue, Tear N Tape, Stampin Seal
- Tools: Paper Trimmer, Cut & Emboss Machine, Stamparatus, Clear Blocks, Take Your Pick, Bone Folder, Paper Snip Scissors, Stampin Pierce Mat
PICK OF THE CROP – JUNE’S PAPER PUMPKIN
Give your card collection a reFRESH with this month’s Paper Pumpkin Kit! We’re talking FRESH ideas, designs, cards, and crafts. Each month we strive to deliver a seasonal selection, and this month is no different. It’s time to express your love, gratitude, and style with summer’s hottest trends in crafting.
Plus, this month you can purchase additional mini canvas shopping bags for a fun twist on card packaging. Just our way of expanding one of our favorite kits of the season!
ABOUT THE KIT
Name: Pick of the Crop
This kit includes:
- This month’s kit contains enough elements to create 9 cards—3 each of 3 designs—and 9 coordinating envelopes. This all-inclusive kit includes printed card bases, die-cut paper pieces, adhesive, and more!
- The Pick of the Crop Paper Pumpkin Kit includes a Calypso Coral Classic Stampin’ Spot!
Current Host Code: RFJD73VA
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater of merchandise and receive a free gift from me. If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift.
*****Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards. Please also check that the Current Host Code is in the box when checking out.*****