STAMPIN’ UP BOTTLED HAPPINESS PAPER HUG CARD
Bottle Happiness Paper Hug Card
Today I’m sharing the new Stampin’ Up Bottled Happiness stamp set and Bottle Punch that are in the new 2022/2023 Annual Catalog debuting on May 3rd. The flower stamp is a two step stamp. The flowers are one stamp and the leaves and flower center another stamp. You can ink the stamps with an ink pad or color them in with a Stampin Marker. I recommend using the Stamparatus when coloring stamps with markers and also when doing the 2 Stamp stamps. Lining up stamps is much easier with the ease of the Stamparatus. I did both as you’ll see in the instructions.
I wanted to let the picture do the talking so there is no greeting. Inside a used a stamp from the new Limited Edition Stamp set. Lots of exciting new items in the annual catalog.
Let’s Get Started-
- Fold your Thick Basic White cardstock in half on the score line and burnished with your Bone Folder.
- Emboss your Starry Sky Cardstock with the Painted Embossing Folder. Adhere to card base.
- Using the 2nd largest Scallop Contour Die cut out your Basic White Cardstock. Note – some people might want to stamp your imagine first then cut out.
- Using your Flower stamp from the Bottled Happiness stamp set color in the flowers with the Sweet Sorbet Stampin Marker and color the fuzzy flowers with the Starry Sky Stampin Marker. Stamp on the Basic White you just cut out in the above step. Re-ink and stamp as necessary.
- Using the Parakeet Party Ink pad stamp the leaf and flower center stamp, line up and stamp over the flower stamp imagine from the step above. Adhere to Card Front.
- Stamp the bottle outline imagine onto Basic White Cardstock. Color the bottom half of bottle with the Pool Party Stampin Blends and then punch out with the Bottle Punch.
- Take the Old Olive Stampin Blend and with a light, soft stroke drawn in some flower stems in the bottle low enough so they are in the water (Pool Party area). Adhere to card front with Dimensionals, lining it up as desired with flowers.
- Tie a bow using the Starry Sky Metallic Woven Ribbon and adhere to bottle neck with a glue dot.
- Using the Starry Sky Ink stamp your greeting on Basic White cardstock for card inside. Using the flower on stems, stamp in Parakeet Party ink in the lower corner and also on the envelope front.
And now you have a beautiful card to brighten someone’s day.
- Basic White Thick: 8-1/2” x 5-1/2” scored at 4-1/4”
- Starry Sky: 4” x 5-1/4”
- Basic White: 3-1/2” x 4”, 4” x 5-1/4” for inside, scrap
- Stamps: Bottled Happiness
- Dies: Scallop Contour Dies
- Punches: Bottle Punch
- Cardstock/Paper: Basic White Thick, Basic White, Starry Sky
- Stampin Pads: Starry Sky, Sweet Sorbet, Parakeet Party
- Stampin Markers: 2022-2024 In Color Stampin Markets
- Stampin Blends: Pool Party, Old Olive, Blender Pen
- Ribbon: Starry Sky Metallic Woven Ribbon
- Adhesives: Dimensionals, Glue Dots, Liquid Glue, Tear N Tape, Stampin Seal
- Tools: Paper Trimmer, Take Your Pick, Stampin Cut & Emboss Machine, Stamparatus, Bone Folder, Paper Snip Scissors
Current Host Code: 4WXGACVY
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater of merchandise and receive a free gift from me. If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift.
*****Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards. Please also check that the Current Host Code is in the box when checking out.*****
Annual Paper Share – Still Time To Get One
I’m offering a Designer Series Paper Share from the 2022 – 2023 Annual Catalog and I would love to have you join me.
What is a Catalog share? It is where you get to sample all the new Designer Series Paper from the new catalog without having to buy them all. This way you see what you love and then you can purchase a full pack later if you want. In all, you’ll receive 213 – 6” x 6” (Note vellum size in description) sheets of designer or specialty paper, PLUS a FREE gift from me.
ANNUAL CATALOG PAPER SHARE INFORMATION
Stampin’ Up! has released the products that they are discontinuing on May 2nd. Old Favorites need to make way for new items. There are a number of stamps, dies, punches that are saying good-bye. While it is sad to see some of the items go away you can get some good buys on some of them.
As is the case every year, the 2021 – 2023 In Colors are making there exit along with all the Designer Series papers in the Annual Catalog. If you need any of these cardstocks, DSP or Ink Refills now is the time to order as these items usually go first. And don’t forget about the Embellishments.
CLICK HERE TO SHOP THE DISCONTINUED ITEMS
Create magic with the NEW 2022–2024 In Colors with this Paper Pumpkin kit! With vivid pops of green and red and a range of blues, these colors are perfect for fun festivities. Send your best wishes or happy moments with the large bold lettering and gorgeous gold foil details. Plus, you can also send gift cards with the included coordinating gift card holders!
GET A CHANCE TO WIN A GOLDEN VOUCHER!
As an added bonus, every May Paper Pumpkin subscriber will get the chance to win a GOLDEN Voucher worth $25 USD | $34 CAD in Stampin’ Up! products! The winners will find their Golden Voucher in their May 2022 Paper Pumpkin box. This is the perfect time to snag coordinating In Color products from the 2022–2023 Annual Catalog that will go live on 3 May 2022 in the online store! Make sure to open your box when it arrives to see if you are a winner!
GIFT CARD HOLDERS AS WELL? YES PLEASE!
That’s right! Not only does this kit come with 10 stunning cards and coordinating envelopes, it also includes 10 coordinating gift card holders as well. That means you can send your friends, family, or coworkers congratulatory words alongside a well-earned gift card to really show your appreciation for them.