ARTISTICALLY INKED BIRTHDAY CARD
Artistically Inked Cased From Catalog Cover
I’m sharing this card that I CASED from the front cover of the 2021/2022 Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog. The Expressions in Ink Designer Series Paper is so beautiful and just a piece of it with a greeting is sufficient but this time I wanted to add a flower. The stamp set and bundle are very attractive too. This Bundle is now on sale through the end of March for 20% off. See details below in SAVINGS ARE IN BLOOM.
Let’s Get Started
- Fold Thick Basic White card base in half on the score line and burnish with Bone Folder.
- Stack your 2 pieces of 4” x 5-1/4” Designer Series Paper (DSP) and cut at an angle with paper trimmer. I have approximately ¾” of Pale Papaya DSP for the top and about 2” of Pale Papaya at the bottom. By cutting both at the same time you know they’ll fit together exactly.
- Adhere the Pink Designer Series Paper to left side of card front then adhere the Pale Papaya DSP next to it.
- Stamp flower in Magenta Madness (Polished Pink would look wonderful too) on scrap of Basic White card stock. Stamp leaves in Just Jade on Basic White card stock. Cut out with corresponding dies.
- Using the delicate long leafy die cut out one from the green DSP and adhere to card front with liquid glue. I left most of the leaves free of glue for added dimension.
- Punch ends of Basic White strip with the Banners Pick A Punch then stamp greeting onto it in Just Jade Ink.
- Adhere Ribbon to card front with seal or Tar N Tape. I didn’t have the ribbon I suggest so I a piece of the White Frayed ¾” Ribbon I had and colored it with the light Pale Papaya Stampin Blend and used it.
- Adhere Greeting with Seal or Tear N Tape on top of ribbon.
- Adhere leaves to back side of flower with a glue dot and do the same with gold foil berry swag from the Expressions in Ink Ephemera Pack. Using 2 Dimensionals adhere flower on top of ribbon.
- Add some Wink of Stella to flower if desired. Add some sequins to card front from the Expressions in Ink Ephemera Pack.
And now you have a beautiful card to brighten someone’s day.
- Basic White Thick: 8-1/2” x 5-1/2” scored at 4-1/4” for card base
- Basic White: 4” x 5/8”, 3-3/4” x 5” (inside), Scraps for stamping
- Magenta Madness: 4” x 5-1/4” (inside)
- DSP: (2) 4” x 5-1/4” in two different patterns, 3” x 5-1/4” using green color paper
- Stamps: Artistically Inked
- Dies: Artistic Dies
- Punches: Banners Pick A Punch
- Cardstock/Paper: Basic White Thick, Basic White, Magenta Madness, Expressions in Ink Specialty Designer Series Paper (DSP)
- Stampin Pads: Magenta Madness or Polished Pink, Just Jade
- Stampin Blends: Pale Papaya
- Embellishments: Expressions in Ink Ephemera Pack, Pale Papaya & White ½” Woven Ribbon, Wink of Stella
- Adhesives: Dimensionals, Liquid Glue, Tear N Tape, Stampin Seal, Glue Dots
- Tools: Paper Trimmer, Take Your Pick, Stampin Cut & Emboss Machine, Stamparatus or clear blocks assorted sizes, Bone Folder, Paper Snip Scissors
Current Host Code: HTWC7MQJ
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater of merchandise and receive a free gift from me. If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift.
*****Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards. Please also check that the Current Host Code is in the box when checking out.*****
During the month of March, you can snag the Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine at a 20% discount!
This miniature machine is compatible with a large selection of Stampin’ Up! embossing folders and dies.
Build your craft collection and combine the Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine with any (or all!) of the select stamp-and-die bundles that are also available for 20% off during the month of March!
Check out the flyer by clicking the “View The Flyer” below to get all the details!
PAPER PUMPKIN KIT
ABOUT THIS MONTH’S KIT
Name: Change is Beautiful:
This kit includes:
- Number of projects: 9 cards; 3 each of 3 designs; 9 envelopes
- Change is Beautiful Photopolymer Stamp Set
- Melon Mambo Classic Stampin’ Spot®
- Printed card bases
- Printed envelopes
- Printed, shaped die cuts
- Iridescent sea glass
Card size: 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ (10.8 x 14 cm)
Coordinating Stampin’ Up! colors: Balmy Blue, Basic Black, Bermuda Bay, Crushed Curry, Evening Evergreen, Granny Apple Green, Melon Mambo
Subscribe to the April Paper Pumpkin Kit between 11 March and 10 April at paperpumpkin.com!
Note: Supplies may be limited toward the end of the subscription period.