ON THE HORIZON HAPPY BIRTHDAY
On The Horizon Bundle is A Favorite
I’m sharing with you today a card made with the Stampin’ Up! Bundle On The Horizon as well as the New Horizon Designer Series Paper that are in the January to June mini catalog. This has quickly turned into a favorite bundle for me. I can see many uses for the fence dies and the stamps are very useful. My favorite item though is the New Horizon DSP. This paper is so pretty and wonderful to use even by itself for a simple card. The paper is a must have for me. Plus as an added bonus, March’s Paper Pumpkin will be coordinated to this suite of products. I can’t wait to see it.
Let’s Get Started
- Fold Evening Evergreen card base on the score line, burnish with bone folder.
- Using the 3rd largest Rectangle Stitched Die (approx.. 3-1/8” x 4-1/2”), center it on the DSP and run through Cut & Emboss Machine.
- Adhere the frame of DSP (what’s left after cutting out center) to card front.
- Adhere the rectangle center to Evening Evergreen cardstock and adhere to card front.
- Using the fence dies from the Horizon Dies, cut out one of each from the In Good Taste DSP and adhere to card front.
- Heat Emboss your greeting onto a piece of Evening Evergreen card stock using VersaMark and White Embossing Powder. Cut out with Rectangle Stitched Die and adhere to card front with Dimensionals.
- Add 2021 – 2023 In-Color Jewels to card front.
- Adhere 1” strip of New Horizon DSP to left side of White Card Stock panel (inside piece).
- Using Evening Evergreen Ink stamp greeting on the Basic White card stock then adhere to inside.
And now you have a beautiful card to brighten someone’s day.
- Evening Evergreen: 4-1/4” x 11” scored at 5-1/2”, 3-1/4” x 4-3/8”, 3-1/2” x 1-3/4”
- Basic White: 4 x 5-1/4” (inside)
- DSP: New Horizons 4-1/4” x 5-1/2”, 1” x 5” (inside). In Good Taste – scraps
- Stamps: On The Horizon, Special Moments (Retired from Sale-a-bration)
- Dies: Horizon Dies, Rectangle Stitch
- Cardstock/Paper: Evening Evergreen, Basic White, New Horizon DSP, In Good Taste DSP, Basic White Envelope
- Stampin Pads: Early Espresso, Evening Evergreen, VersaMark
- Embellishments: 2021 – 2023 In Color Jewels, White Embossing Powder
- Adhesives: Dimensionals, Tear N Tape, Stampin Seal, Liquid Glue
- Tools: Paper Trimmer, Take Your Pick, Stampin Cut & Emboss Machine, Stamparatus, Clear Blocks, Bone Folder, Heat Tool, Embossing Buddy
Current Host Code: 747HZQ9S
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater of merchandise and receive a free gift from me. If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift.
*****Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards. Please also check that the Current Host Code is in the box when checking out.*****
During the month of March, you can snag the Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine at a 20% discount!
This miniature machine is compatible with a large selection of Stampin’ Up! embossing folders and dies.
Build your craft collection and combine the Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine with any (or all!) of the select stamp-and-die bundles that are also available for 20% off during the month of March!
Check out the flyer by clicking the “View The Flyer” below to get all the details!
PAPER PUMPKIN KIT
Name: Beyond the Horizon
- This month’s kit contains enough elements to create 9 cards—3 each of 3 designs—and 9 coordinating envelopes. This all-inclusive kit includes printed card bases, die-cut paper pieces, embellishments, adhesive, and more!
- The Beyond the Horizon Paper Pumpkin Kit includes a Misty Moonlight Classic Stampin’ Spot!
- This kit’s stamp set is perfect for any occasion. With sentiments that say “thanks”, “hello”, “thinking of you,” and so many more, you’ll be able to use this stamp set year round.
- And if you thought one stamp set was great just wait—this month’s kit comes with a BONUS stamp set for FREE! That’s two stamp sets in one kit! It’s our way of saying THANK YOU to you our Paper Pumpkin subscribers.