OCEANFRONT MEETS ON THE HORIZON!
Thinking of You – OceanFront
I used the Stampin’ Up! OceanFront Stamp Set along with the On The Horizon Stamp Set to create this card to share with you. Both stamp sets are in the January to June Mini-Catalog.
Let’s Get Started
- Fold your card base in half on the score line, burnish with Bone Folder.
- Using the Bark Embossing Folder, emboss your Coastal Cabana panel and adhere to card base with your adhesive of choice.
- Using the 3rd largest Stitched Rectangle Die cut 3-1/4” x 4-3/4” Basic White panel using your Stampin Cut & Emboss Machine.
- Stamp the sky image from the OceanFront Stamp Set in Balmy Blue Ink to the top of the white panel you just cut out.
- Stamp the ocean stamp in Coastal Cabana ink under the sky.
- Stamp the sand stamp with Sahara Sand ink under the ocean 2 to 3 times to obtain the amount of sand desired. Re-ink the stamp each time and be careful not to overlap as it makes the sand too dark.
- Using the dotted stamp, stamp it over the sand. Stamp 2 to 3 times before re-inking.
- Using the bird stamp from the On The Horizon Stamp Set, stamp the birds in the sky with Early Espresso Ink.
- Stamp the tall grass from the On The Horizon Stamp Set in Early Espresso Ink.
- Wrap Linen Thread around your stamped panel 2 or 3 times and tie into a bow.
- Adhere panel to card front with Dimensionals.
- Stamp you greeting onto a scrap of Basic White in Early Espresso Ink. Cut out with a Rectangle Die. Adhere to card front with Stampin Seal and a Dimensional.
- Apply 3 Faux Sea Glass Shapes to card front as desired.
- Card Inside – Stamp greeting on Basic White Cardstock in Coastal Cabana Ink. Stamp birds in Early Espresso Ink up high. Stamp the grass reeds in Early Espresso Ink and add sand in Sahara Sand Ink. Adhere panel to card inside.
- Stamp the bottom envelope corner with the grass reeds and sand as you did the card inside.
- And now you have a beautiful card to brighten someone’s day.
To print the directions, measurements and supply list please go to the the bottom of this blog post. You will see a button that says “Add All To Cart”. To the left of left and one line down you will see the words “Supply List”, click on those words and the complete directions should come up and be printed as a PDF. If it doesn’t please let me know and I can provide it for you. Thank you!
- Coastal Cabana: 8-1/2” x 1/25-” scored at 4-1/4”, 4-1/8” x 5-3/8”
- Basic White: 3-1/4” x 4-3/4”, 4 x 5-1/4” (inside), Scrap
- Stamps: OceanFront, On the Horizon
- Dies: Stitched Rectangle
- Cardstock/Paper: Coastal Cabana, Basic White, Basic White Envelope
- Stampin Pads: Balmy Blue, Coastal Cabana, Sahara Sand, Early Espresso
- Ribbon: Linen Thread
- Embellishments: Faux Sea Glass Shapes
- Adhesives: Dimensionals, Liquid Glue, Tear N Tape, Stampin Seal
- Tools: Paper Trimmer, Take Your Pick, Stampin Cut & Emboss Machine, Stamparatus or Clear Blocks in assorted sizes, Bone Folder, Paper Snip Scissors
NEW MAGNET BOARD KIT!
The latest addition to the Kits Collection by Stampin’ Up! is a fun one! With the Celebrate Today Magnet Board Kit, you can create and customize your very own magnet board with included stickers to organize daily tasks and sentiments of positive affirmations. Since when have daily chores looked so cute?
- Kit includes one framed magnet board
- Includes sticker sheets, double-sided cards, and double-sided paper to decorate with
- Includes six magnet clips and two pocket envelopes to attach things to your board
- Finished magnet board size (inside of frame): 12″ x 12″ (30.5 x 30.5 cm)
- Coordinating colors: Basic Black, Blushing Bride, Flirty Flamingo, Melon Mambo, Mint Macaron, Smoky Slate
PAPER PUMPKIN KIT
Name: Beyond the Horizon
- This month’s kit contains enough elements to create 9 cards—3 each of 3 designs—and 9 coordinating envelopes. This all-inclusive kit includes printed card bases, die-cut paper pieces, embellishments, adhesive, and more!
- The Beyond the Horizon Paper Pumpkin Kit includes a Misty Moonlight Classic Stampin’ Spot!
- This kit’s stamp set is perfect for any occasion. With sentiments that say “thanks”, “hello”, “thinking of you,” and so many more, you’ll be able to use this stamp set year round.
- And if you thought one stamp set was great just wait—this month’s kit comes with a BONUS stamp set for FREE! That’s two stamp sets in one kit! It’s our way of saying THANK YOU to you our Paper Pumpkin subscribers.
Current Host Code: 747HZQ9S
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater of merchandise and receive a free gift from me. If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift.
*****Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards.*****
SALE a-bration Going on Now FOR 11 MORE DAYS!
The January-February Sale-a-bration event from Stampin’ Up! is going on now. There are some awesome new products that you can earn for FREE with orders of $50+ and orders of $100+ placed between January 4 and February 28.
- Spend $50 or more and pick from 7 new products (4 stamp sets and 3 paper packs!) that are available as free items!
- Spend $100 or more and pick from 2 new items (1 stamp set and paper bundle and 1 stamp set) that are available as free items!
- Let me know if you have questions about how SALE-a-bration works.
I would love to be your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. To shop with me just click on the link to go to my Stampin’ Up! Store here: https://bonnielenke.stampinup.net/